Never kick a sleeping skunk.
— Kelly Long’s Mom
Mom’s have a lot of great advice. I’m sure we’ve all heard:
- Money does not grow on trees.
- Don’t make that face or it’ll freeze in that position.
- Always change your underwear; you never know when you’ll have an accident.
- Be careful or you’ll put your eye out.
- If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all.
- Be careful what you wish for, it might come true.
We could go on–obviously.
But, I was intrigued by this bit of advice when Kelly shared it with me a couple weeks ago. Is there a writing application? What do you think?
Enter your writing related advice about kicking sleeping skunks below.